Deal Specialist - European Languages (Contractor Role)
Explore Oracle and become our next great hire!
With more than 420,000 customers - including 100 of the Fortune 100 - and with deployments across a wide variety of industries in more than 145 countries, Oracle offers a comprehensive and fully integrated stack of cloud applications, platform services, and engineered systems.
Currently counting over 4100 employees in the Bucharest and Iasi offices, Oracle Romania has been prominently listed as one of the „Most Desired Employers” in the local market over the last 6 years, including the top rank for the past 3 years.
Oracle is a key contributor globally to IT education through its Oracle Academy Program. Oracle Academy currently supports 664 institutions and over 52,000 students in Romania. In 2016 we are training 200 teachers in Java Fundamentals and Java Programming.
Beside key administrative functions for customers, partners and Oracle organizations, Romania is also home for core development centers and teams helping customers to realize successful IT projects. To name a few:
Oracle Product Development
Oracle Advanced Customer Support
Oracle Software Support Services
Oracle Sales Consulting Center
Oracle is constantly recruiting for a variety of departments, looking for talented candidates with both technical and non-technical background. The ideal candidate would be the one with high potential and ability to learn and adapt quickly to a fast changing, innovative and demanding environment. If you’re looking for insight into life at Oracle, explore our culture, or want to join the social conversation, check out our Oracle Facebook Community.
· Able to complete own role largely independently within defined policies and procedures.
· Effective teamwork and collaboration skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Sound planning & organizing, detail oriented, time management skills.
· Good command of MS Office.
· Flexible to change priorities and adjust to daily business requirements.
· Able to work effectively under time critical deadlines and pressure.
· Demonstrates resilience in times of change and uncertainty.
· Strong personal drive and self-motivator.
· Excellent customer service skills and proactive attitude.
· Experience in handling standard contractual documents is a plus.
· Knowledge of Oracle policies and procedures is preferred.
· Must be fluent in local languages for contracting countries.
· Ability to evaluate alternative courses of action, together with problem solving and decision making skills.
The Deal Specialist is a partner for the Sales team, offering support mainly for pre, but also for post-sales activities in order to secure the successful outcome of the negotiation process. The position involves working in a multi-cultural environment and covering multiple countries and/or lines of business. The work is fast-paced and seasonal in nature, corresponding with Oracle’s quarterly and annual fiscal cycles.
The Deal Specialist creates and validates contract documentation using Oracle's standard document templates, a set of contract options and in accordance with Oracle's policies and approvals, in response to requests received from Sales. Given the business complexity, the contracts may require non-standard terms, subject to further analysis related to approvals and clauses creation. For that purpose, the Deal Specialist follows defined engagement guidelines to liaise with other Deal Management teams, Finance, Legal and other groups across Oracle to ensure policy compliance and mitigate corporate risk.
Duties and tasks are standard with some variation, in accordance with the role’s specifics.
*the role offers a 6-month contract, with view to extension