Linux System Administrator Bucharest
Technology Reply Romania is searching for IT professionals for national and international projects. We can offer you an international exciting environment, challenging projects and best of breed technologies.Requirements
• Linux experience (Centos/Ubuntu/Fedora/Solaris/ RHEL/etc);
• At least 1 scripting language (bash/python/perl/etc);
• At least apache configuration skills;
• Used in the past cvs/svn/git and any deploy software (j2ee/jenkins/maven/etc);
• Very basic Java or PHP;
• Working in the past for internet service provider/software development company/web hosting company;
• Debug skills;
• Technical Skills: Solaris or RHEL; Perl; Apache + Tomcat (advanced configuration); Svn + Jenkins; Java.
• Regular new release deployments;
• Configuration corrections and/or changes to either fix issues or to accommodate new modules;
• Proactively identifying weak performance or security issues and creating sub-projects for addressing them;
• SSL certificates renewal, date expiration monitoring and certificate installation;
• Update and deploy new version of Apache HTTPD and Apache Tomcat;
• Automated scripts for monitoring various areas of the application cluster.
More information will be given during the interview.