First Level Operations Engineer with French/ Spanish
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
What we’re looking for
• Knowledge in managing Linux systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu): proprietary package management systems, filesystems (ext3, ext4, xfs, NTFS, FAT32, ramdisk), proprietary configuration files, etc.;
• Knowledge in managing Windows systems;
• A basic/ good understanding of network related concepts such as the TCP/IP stack, VLANSs, static routing;
• Good understanding of DNS, DHCP, NTP;
• A basic understanding of storage related concepts such as RAID schemes;
• Ability to code and debug in Python or Bash is a plus;
• Excellent English/ Spanish/ French writing and communication skills;
• Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction;
• Strong decision making and problem solving abilities, enjoy troubleshooting;
• Fast learner, keen for knowledge and curious;
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule and night shifts + weekends;
• Open to change - given the fast paced environment;
• Excellent team player and an independent worker as well.
What you’ll do
• Resolve product or service problems by: clarifying the customer's request, diagnosing the cause of the problem; collaborating with SysOps, NetOps, R&D, and Product Management, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the request, and by following up to ensure resolution;
• Provide technical customer support, problem resolution and follow-ups in the ticketing system; ticket match-making with existing or new bugs/issues in JIRA and notifications for Q&A and Dev teams;
• Escalate troubleshooting requests to the next level of support when necessary;
• Official corporate communications in English for customers regarding outages, new releases and new features, in both written and oral mediums;
• Create and maintain knowledge-based articles and documentation on company’s internal wiki page (for fellow colleagues);
• Proactively act as continuous improvement agent for our products;
• Actively contribute to the team’s start-up by assisting in developing work-flows and procedures, and in the design of the process of creating unforgettable positive customer experience;
• Provide account support where required;
• Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges;
• Take part in special projects as needed.
• Flexible hours;
• Informal, nonconformist work environment, lots of fun;
• Freedom of using technology to ease your work efforts;
• A lot of variety in your work;
• Assisted learning;
• Opportunity of and support for growing into new roles (SysOps, NetOps, R&D, Product Management, Marketing & Sales, etc.) according to what you would like to do next.