At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at email@example.com.
- English excellent written and verbal communication skill, including technical writing;
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis;
- Modeling techniques and methods;
- Strong managerial skills, efficiency in coordinating meetings and solving problems;
- Strategic and analytical thinking;
- The ability to work under pressure;
- Autonomous, responsible, flexible, proactive person;
- Operational experience and knowledge of the business processes preferably in shared services;
- Strategic planning;
- Knowledge of specific IT tools and systems (Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, TFS, Power BI, DAX, Power Pivot, Power Query);
- Availability for traveling.
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus .Responsibilities
- Business process design and modeling;
- Data analytics based on business needs;
- Analyze operational data, draw conclusions & propose improvement suggestions;
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, develop and implement solutions;
- Translate operational requirements into technical requirements and vice versa - liaison between Operations and support departments;
- Coordinate improvement initiatives in Operations Department as assigned by OPM;
- Develop business cases;
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects;
- Provide support and consultancy within the organization in the following areas: process design and improvement, data analytics, reporting;
- Participate as consultant for reporting/analytics/ BA topics in meetings (e.g. kick-off for new service, service changes, bids etc.);
- Gather business requirements from Operations & transfer to reporting/IT/automation specialist;
- Document processes according to company quality standards.