Render Programmer (C/C++)
OC Prod is a consulting company in Management and Organization, founded in 2005 in Romania, which currently operates in 6 countries on 4 continents (Canada, Morocco, France, Romania, Vietnam, China).
OC Prod is an international recruitment agency, specialized in areas such as engineering, medical, retail. IT, Finacial, BPO etc.
We are involved, together with our clients, who are also our partners in developing and implementing projects.
- 2+ years in the game industry and/or equivalent experience with games rendering techniques and interfaces
- Strong knowledge of C++ and shader languages
- Strong math skills including trigonometry, linear algebra, calculus and mathematical concepts
- Good level of English communication
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment
- Time-management and organizational skills
Nice to have:
- Recent games rendering experience (e.g. PS4, XBox One, PC)
- Strong debugging skills, understanding of memory management, multi-threaded coding
- Experience with profiling and optimization (including hands on experience with tools such as Razor, PIX)
- Experience with large game engines and complex pipelines
- Working on the visual quality of the game
- Being in charge with the aspects of game rendering from asset workflows to shaders and the low levels of the graphics engine
- Optimizing and improving render code
- Working with likeminded and highly skilled individuals