This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Sparkware Technologies active
View all jobs Database Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
SparkWare Technologies an 888 company is a software development center operating in Romania since 2013 as part of a multinational listed group, developing products and solutions in the online entertainment domain.
SparkWare Technologies provides an end to end offering including an online platforms infrastructure, backend, back office tools, payment processing, CRM, risk management and multiple SW clients using various technologies such as HTML5 .Net/ C#, C++, etc.
We are dynamic, creative and quality oriented company providing our employees with a challenging and rewarding experience with plenty of opportunities for both internal and external training and a culture that encourages experiencing with different technologies and a possibility of working on different aspects within our solutions range.
Our colleague has:
· 2 years of MSSQL Server working experience.
· Strong understanding of MSSQL Server architecture.
· Proficient in usage of T-SQL (SQL Server 2012/2016).
· Strong database performance tuning previous experience.
· Experience in troubleshooting/resolving complex database challenges.
· Experienced with SSIS/SSRS – is an advantage.
· Experienced with MS-SQL Replication – is an advantage.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks.
· Responsibility and professional working ethics.
· Good interpersonal skills and service orientation.
Our collleague is:
· Designing, developing and maintaining OLTP database.
· Developing with SQL Server 2012 / 2016.
· Providing quality products that meet code standards.
· Analyzing existing database applications for performance tuning, alerting & monitoring.
· Works closely with developers, support and Q.A teams to maintain all DB environments.
· Independent learning abilities.
YOU will work alongside a dedicated team of professionals, as:
· The ePayments development teams.
· IT Project Manager.
· Product Managers team.
· System Analysts team.
Our employees and managers care for each other, collaborate and treat everyone with respect and appreciation. This is just how we roll. We make sure to never lose sight of these important values making SparkWare Technologies one of the most sought-after employers in the online industry. We are always looking for new colleagues who are passionate professionals and commited to great results to join our team. People who combine the professional know-how with a caring approach and a