DevOps/Release Engineering Internship
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Intralinks active.
Vezi toate job-urile DevOps/Release Engineering Internship active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Join our team! We're hiring in Bucharest!
We've had a presence in Bucharest since 2014, starting with an acquisition of a small team of developers. By late 2016 we had expanded to 20 people and by the end of 2017 we had 40. We continue to invest in and develop our Romania presence aiming to double in size once again some time in 2019.
Additionally, where we previously concentrated on engineering capacity, we have built a broader and deeper team extending to architecture, product design, and product management so we can have completely self-sufficient and co-located product teams.
- Final year Student or Fresh Graduate in Computer Science or IT related field
- Knowledge of Linux systems including networking, security, and file systems
- Ability to write code using different scripting languages, such as Shell, Python, Perl, Groovy
- Exposure to CI tools like Jenkins
- Knowledge of source control tools like Git
- Knowledge of docker and container technology for building and deploying code
- Basic knowledge of configuration management tools like Chef/Puppet SSL/TLS certificates, web servers (Apache, Nginx)
- Ability to learn quickly and use online resources
- AWS, Kubernetes and VMware technology
- Development skills in Java, NodeJS.
At Intralinks we pride ourselves on giving each intern a real-world experience and opportunity to hone their skills, build their portfolio, network with professionals and build relationships, in addition to preparing them for a full-time position after graduation. Motivated interns play an important role in making this a reality, but we’re here to help!
About the Team
The team is chartered with build/deployment/monitoring automation of mission critical products for our cloud offering using cutting edge technologies. You will be involved in all aspects of development cycle. Team members range in years of experience. You will have the opportunity to implement build and deployment automation and will involve writing code that is both functional and efficient.
As part of the DevOps team you will research, define and architect solutions for Source Control, Build and Deployment automation, Continuous Integration, Environment Monitoring and general developer tools.