Web Developer (Full Stack)
We are a leading technology company who constantly empowers people to envision and reach their full potential.
People are the foundation of our company. This is why we encourage and support them in every initiative and step of their career, valuing talent, energy and commitment over immediate resources’ availability and empty numbers. The engine of our growth and performance is being powered by their
open-mindedness, fairness, and team spirit.
What sets us apart is our ability to take up new challenges and learn every day in our common effort to exceed our customers’ expectations and expand the frontiers of technology innovation.
We identify gifted, open-minded and committed specialists, willing to evolve both as professionals and as human beings and we put all our efforts in helping them perform at their best.
We welcome people:
• Eager to take on new challenges and learn new things;
• Who put their heart, mind, and soul into everything they do;
• Who enjoy sharing knowledge and have team spirit.
If you are ready to engineer your future, join our team now!
• 4+ years of PHP development experience;
• Proven experience with object oriented programming and good understanding of software design patterns;
• Solid MySQL knowledge including database optimizations techniques;
• Strong problem solving and analytical thinking skills with a motivation for quality software craftsmanship;
• Unit testing knowledge – PHPUnit;
• Experience working with version control systems (Git);
• Good knowledge of web applications security standards;
• Initiative and ability to work both independently and as part of a team;
• Knowledge of English language (written and speaking).
• Be part of an experienced team.
• Develop core platform functionalities and services.
• Be involved in all application design meetings developed within the team.
• Contribute to optimization and scalability projects.
• Apply good development practices including design specification, coding standards, unit testing and code reviews.
• Encouraged to research, innovate, and propose new ideas that can be turned into future projects.