Fullstack Web Developer (Laravel APIs + Vue.js SPAs). Apply if you hate Evil Corp.
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs UPDIVISION active
View all jobs Fullstack Web Developer (Laravel APIs + Vue.js SPAs). Apply if you hate Evil Corp. active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
We develop apps that can turn into beautiful unicorns.
Started in 2010, UPDIVISION is a software development company that keeps on growing. We're a diverse team of brilliant programmers and creative makers. Together we take ideas and turn them into mobile and web apps that disrupt entire industries.
We know how to deliver globally (4 continents & 12 countries so far) and we are always at the cutting edge of technology
[Remote or In-Office] We’re hiring fullstack developers who love both backend and frontend and hate working in a stiff corporate environment. We offer a cool and flexible workplace where your work matters and you contribute to apps that improve lives.
You’ll have the freedom to grow and experiment with both backend and frontend technologies. So if you pride yourself that you can deliver the entire app (Laravel APIs + Vue.js SPAs), you’re the person we’re looking for.
Our clients are located in Silicon Valley, Berlin, London and Melbourne. And their projects range from social networks and payment gateways to blockchain platforms and fleet management ERPs.
We`re big on personality and values. So, you better be:
- Passionate about programming (front and back) – you`re always up to speed with what's happening in the field;
- Ambitious – you don't want to be good at programming, you want to be great;
- Teamplayer – you enjoy coming up with solutions together with colleagues;
- Fun :)
As a full-stack developer (Laravel+Vue.js) you need to have:
- Minimum 2 years working with Laravel;
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of PHP and MySQL;
- Good knowledge of OOP programming;
- Experience working with MVC architecture (Laravel framework);
- Intermediate knowledge of consuming and creating RESTfull APIs;
- Advanced knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3;
- Good knowledge of Vue.js (including Vue Router, VueX);
- Consuming APIs, asynchronous code execution (async, await, Promise);
- Experience using a package manager, such as Npm or Yarn;
- Experience in using Git version-control system;
- Intermediate spoken and written English.
These are nice-to-haves:
- Experience with acceptance/functional/unit testing;
- Experience deploying on AWS/Google App Engine/Digital Ocean;
- Experience with Postman/Swagger;
- Experience with creating NPM packages;
- Experience using and configuring Webpack;
- ECMA Script.
This is what you are going to do:
- Write clean, commented code and user-friendly interfaces;
- Research the best technical solutions;
- Consult with the CTO and the development team to implement the best technical solutions;
- Write specs for apps or new modules;
- Stick with self-imposed deadlines;
- Attend SCRUM meetings.
Why you should work at UPDIVISION:
- The salary will match your experience and skills;
- We created a fun and flexible working environment (no absurd rules here), complete with super cool colleagues and nutritious snacks;
- Ultra flexible working program, including work from home when needed;
- You will have the opportunity to work with some of the most intelligent people on 4 continents, trying to change the world;
- Our office is in the centre of Bucharest (between Universitate and Piata Romana metro stations).