Full Stack Developer (Java Enthusiast)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile H Grup IT Expert active.
Vezi toate job-urile Full Stack Developer (Java Enthusiast) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Get to know us:
H GRUP is an IT Services company that has been a key player on the Romanian market for over 12 years, and offers a full range of services, from software app development to support for IT infrastructures and global outsourcing.
Today, Groupe HN has offices in 5 countries (USA, France, Portugal, Spain and Romania) with over 1000 employees and provides services and solutions to business fields such as Financial Services, Insurance, Retail, Energy and Utilities.
We are proud to share our technical and business expertise to more than 100 international customers as well as the innovative, reliable and sustainable solutions they expect from us.
We are constantly looking for talented people to joins our company. If you are the person who grows in a challenging and multinational environment, we are waiting for you to join our team!
Your mission in our team:
- Assist with the translation of business requirements into technical ones;
- Show technical expertise and handle development/testing tasks;
- Follow up functional testing with end users;
- Liaises with Infrastructure/middleware teams to ensure proper application configurations and hardware performance efficiencies;
- Employ industry standard best practices;
- Provide level three support during local business hours;
- Involving with the review and submission of solutions designs globally.
Do you have what it takes?
- Good understanding of Java SE and multithreading (threading frameworks are appreciated);
- Knowledge of distributed architecture and caching mechanisms;
- Knowledge of middleware principles (RabbitMQ) and asynchronous communication;
- Knowledge of NoSQL database principles (. Elasticsearch) would be appreciated;
- Knowledge of some core development tools used within the company: Kibana, Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN; Sonar and DeployIT (nice to have);
- Knowledge of Docker, CSS, HTML, C#;
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
We also will appreciate:
- Responsible attitude, strong autonomy and ambition in achieving your mission;
- Excellent analytical skills and self-starter with ability to take ownership of tasks and assignments;
- Good command of English, both written and spoken.
What are we offering?
- Competitive remuneration;
- Discounts for retailers;
- Private medical services;
- Meal Tickets;
- Paid transportation pass;
- Subscription to Bookster so that you can read all that good books you put on your wishlist;
- A modern working environment: open, informal, fun atmosphere;
- Continuous training and development programs;
- Epic Team-buildings and parties;
- Work from Home 1 day/week.