International Key Account
...enthusiastic and outstanding! ... helpful and present! ...young and smart!... ah, almost forgot:
This is in a nutshell the Lugera team in Romania.
A bunch of dedicated, happy people ready to face in a natural, positive and friendly fashion all your challenges... a bunch of people at the service of people, unconditionally!
We started with hope in our souls and a smile on our faces when many others were there, way ahead of us.
We managed to make our voice heard out loud and the warmth of our hearts touched each and every recruitment we accomplished... why? ...because we are caring people, driven by the power of
“WE CAN DO IT!”
And you know what? We continue this way! And Lugera Republic is whatever republic should be: smiles on every face, glamour on every "street", laughter and success in every "building"!
Everyone who applies for a Lugera job is officially a citizen of our republic!
For our client, one of the most important HVAC accessories producers, founded in 20015, we are looking for an International Key Account.
• Bachelor's Degree;
• 5-10 years of sales and operations leadership experience;
• Strong business acumen, strategic capabilities, ability to engage;
• Strong financial acumen;
• Ability to interface with multiple stakeholders from customers to suppliers to business development and other field sales leaders;
• Strong written and verbal presentation skills.
• Leading the efforts to drive profitable sales for Managed accounts;
• Being responsible for all international Account Management (IAM), to achieve sales, margin and customer satisfaction targets;
• Focusing on accelerating existing customers growth;
• Driving initiatives to improve account retention and customer satisfaction;
• Driving margin improvement initiatives;
• Creating, modeling and sustaining a customer-focused culture dedicated to accounting retention, profitable sales growth, and customer satisfaction;
• Ensuring a positive customer experience (and maximize the sales impact) by partnering with other teams (i.e. Marketing, Merchandising, Supply Chain) to drive improvements based on feedback from the customer;
• Growing penetration in key product categories and territories such as the Balkan and countries that the company is present.