VBA Developer with French
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
Senior VBA DeveloperResponsabilitati
Your role in Brief
• Development, maintenance and correction of applications and reports for the management team of the project portfolio,
with methodologies and tools used for tactical developments: Power BI reports on shelving, datasheets and complexes,
Automated and highly configurable MS-Office on-demand executive dashboards;
• Preparation and execution of tests, result analysis of the results to ensure the correct operation of the applications;
• Functional and technical Documentation, technical and functional support;
• Close Interaction with the teams mainly located in Paris.
A little bit of you:
• You have a bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent;
• You have 5 to 10 years’ experience in application development, preferably on BI and Dashboard reporting areas;
• You master VBA/MS-Office and SQL;
• You are an advanced user of MS Power BI, able to play the represented
.You have an advanced level of English and French.
We also appreciate:
• Responsible Attitude and ambition in carrying out your mission;
• You valorizes the team's working spirit and are still self-sufficient;
• A good combination of rigor, creativity, autonomy and communication skills;
Besides a career, what else we offer:
• Competitive remuneration based on qualifications and seniority;
• Annual premium per company policy;
• Rebates for retailers;
• Medical Services and life insurance; Private pension contributions;
• A modern work environment: an open, informal and fun atmosphere;
• Ongoing training and development programs;
• Work from Home 1 day/week.
Waiting your Answer I wish you nice Day