Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
Delphi 3+ years working experience as a developer
o Unit testing
o AGILE / SCRUM methodologies
o English language (intermediate or better)
o Good communication skills
o Team player attitude
o Problem solving attitude
o Bachelor's degree
• Nice to have:
o Mathematical/Physics background
o Interest to gain domain knowledge(Integrated circuits lithography and metrology)
New features development, unit/functional testing, design documentation.
Development is mostly for new features
Development is full-stack.
Our client is market leader producer of Integrated Circuits Lithography and Metrology machines.
There is a stand-alone tool that analyses the overlay of lithography machines
The code is developed as follows:
GUI - Delphi
Data handling - Delphi
Core/modelling - matlab
The request is to extend the functionality of the tool to comply with new features requirements. The request will only be in the GUI and the data handling. The possible modelling changes will be done by the functional engineers.