Local IT Support Specialist
Temps is the leading company providing integrated HR services and workforce solutions for white collars professionals. Founded in 2010 as part of RINF group, historically we build our core expertise for the IT&C sector. Temps capitalized the market knowledge and expended its expertise to expanding industry sectors. The company has been growing out of passion for an outstanding performance for both candidates and clients. We continuously invest in technology and process digitalization as key components for a flexible and effective service.
What differentiates us is what makes us stronger as a team. Values are what keeps us together and define us In our efforts to achieve goals, honor commitment and create a great service experience.
Find your next career opportunity in our list of open positions. If you’re an experienced professional, that’s wonderful. If not, that’s still ok, as long as you have enthusiasm and drive. For us, it’s not about years, it’s about attitude.
For our client, one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, we are looking for a Local IT Support Specialist, with hardware and software knowledge and technical expertise.
• 1-3 years previous experience part of an IT support organization preferable (e.g. CallCenter, Helpdesk, ServiceDesk, Support Center, etc.)
• Previous exposure to IT ticketing systems
• Hands-on support knowledge on at least three of the following areas: Hardware (computers, monitors, Operating Systems (Windows 10, nice to have also Windows 7, Unix, MacOS), Printers, Networking, Telephony (basic support), Videoconferencing equipment, Video projectors
• Have conversational English language skills
• Good team player with a “knowledge sharing” mindset to contribute to team development/improvement continuous activities
• Ability to work under pressure and be able to prioritize work accordingly to meet team objectives without or with support when needed
• Good interpersonal communication skills sustaining the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical people, either having or willing to develop a consulting approach
• Customer oriented with a passion of following-up customer issues to their full and satisfactory resolution
• Highly organized and detail oriented with the ability to handle both technical and related administrative tasks
• Microsoft Office savvy with ability to create reports from data in various IT systems
Local IT Support (LSS) Specialists/Technicians are part of the Local IT Support team (LSS team). They are expected to work either under the supervision of the IT Delivery Management team in Romania or under the supervision of a dedicated LSS Team Leader.
• Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers and scanners
• Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
• Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
• Providing technical support across the company (this may be in person or over the phone)
• Setting up accounts for new users