C++ Software Engineer - R&D Center
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Key Development Skills:
• 1 - 5 years of experience in C++
• OO Design Methodology (OOPS, OOAD)
• Task based Operating system knowledge (Linux preferred)
• Unit/Class Test background (Test Driven development)
• Experience with version control systems: GIT, SubVersion, etc.
• Experience in software toolchains, RTOS’, Embedded Linux, bare metal development
• Have experience using an Agile-based development process, preferably some flavor of Scrum, on multiple projects
• Qt knowledge for UI Development
• Experience in scripting languages: Python, Tcl
• Experience in networking (TCP/IP, 802.11, Bluetooth)
• Experience with project tracking software with the ability to drive in an Agile fashion, preferably with the Atlassian Tool Chain (Confluence, JIRA, etc.).
• Domain skills: Ethernet, CPRI, OBSAI RFoCPRI, RFoOBSAI, SONET/SDH, OTN, Fiber Channel, higher layer Protocols (IPv4/IPv6, TCP, UDP, PTP), Telco test equipment, FPGA
• Both Agile (Scrum/Kanban) and Waterfall development processes
• Real-time or near real-time design background
• Laboratory measurement tools
• Markup language experience – XML/QML/JSON
• BSCS/BSCE/BSEE or MS preferred
• Working with the Product Marketing and other development teams on product requirements
• Developing software products through the Software Development LifeCycle, following adequate software development processes
• Creating solutions that are Innovative, High Quality and meet the needs of the customer both from a content perspective and from a time to market perspective
What they offer:
• Very competitive package
• Possibility to work on attractive projects
• Possibility to be part of a young team and make an impact on its growth
• State-of-the-art office environment, easily accessible by public transportation
• Be part of a dynamic, multi-national company.
With a history and presence of almost 100 years on the international market, our Client has slowly become the leading provider concerning testing systems for networking and also regarding wireless services performance. Tackling aspects such as end-to-end solutions for new technologies from the core to the network edge, from 1G to 5G, they have been deploying, maintaining and optimizing the most powerful and complex networks on the planet for the last 30 years.
Our client believes superior performance – individual and team – that helps them drive innovations and solutions should be recognized and rewarded. Along with the chance to “make things no one else can” (their employees’ words), they provide a competitive compensation and benefits programs to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it’s flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
Come work with them, where they’ll celebrate your unique expertise, drive and passion!