Team Lead for Inside Sales Associate France
Veeam is the global leader in Intelligent Data Management for the Hyper-Available Enterprise. Veeam Hyper-Availability Platform is the most complete solution to help customers on the journey to automating data management and ensuring the Hyper-Availability of data. We have more than 300,000 customers worldwide, including 75 percent of the Fortune 500 and 58 percent of the Global 2000. Our customer satisfaction scores at 3.5X the industry average, the highest in the industry. Our global ecosystem includes 55,000 channel partners, and nearly 19,000 cloud and service providers. Headquartered in Baar, Switzerland, Veeam has offices in more than 30 countries
Veeam Software opened its operations in Romania in 2015. In almost 3 years, the team has grown to more than 400 professionals managing the end-to-end sales process, global and regional marketing activities and technical support.
This is the second largest Sales and Marketing hub, with a technical component, for Veeam Software globally.
You can visit the Veeam Software office in Romania here: http://pano.360concept.ro/permastore/adtb/veeam/
Veeam is the best employer for those who love to win! Every day, we’re building a work place that’s not just amazing, it’s Veeamazing! We’re always learning something new, developing and making things happen.
We’re striving for Greatness Every Day and we’re ALL IN going beyond availability.
· At 36% growth a year, we are ready to grow faster than the industry average.
· We believe that you can’t go wrong selling a product miles better than the rest.
· The world’s tech leaders are working with us. How about you?
We are always looking for talented, creative and motivated people to join our team.
Bring your greatness to Veeam!
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- At least five (5) years of sales management/leadership, selling software over the telephone and Internet
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English & French
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies including 2 tier distribution, reseller partner programs and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Team Lead for Inside Sales Associate France is responsible to work with and lead the Inside Sales Associate team within the designated region (France) to drive overachievement of revenue goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development, requiring an excellent consultative nature, and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, demonstrated experience in building, managing, growing, developing a team and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Ensure Veeam Core Values are being carried out by all employees on the team
- Work with and lead the Inside Sales Associate team in your specific region to drive overachievement of goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development
- Develop and mentor staff to drive performance and career development
- Develop and execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed revenue targets
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and goals
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
- Work with internal training team to ensure proper onboarding and training for all employees on team
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment