Team Lead for Inside Sales Associate France
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Veeam Software active
View all jobs Team Lead for Inside Sales Associate France active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Sales active on Hipo.ro
Veeam is the global leader in Cloud Data Management – a trusted provider of back-up solutions that protect cloud data and keep the world moving. Our best-in-class product, a net promoter score of 3.5x the industry average, and our big-name client base provide the perfect foundation for smart, driven but humble people to win and grow their careers. We’ve retained the agility of a start-up where everyone is heard and supported, but our evolution into a billion-dollar company continues to bring new opportunities to be Veeamazing – all in an open, inclusive and diverse culture where our success means people can keep it real.Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree required (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- At least five (5) years of sales management/leadership, selling software over the telephone and Internet
- Demonstrated experience building, managing, growing and developing an inside sales team
- Excellent management and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Fluency in English & French
- Demonstrated knowledge of different sales methodologies including 2 tier distribution, reseller partner programs and customer relationship management (CRM) systems: SalesForce knowledge is desired.
If you’re looking for a unique sales opportunity in a fun but professional, market leading software vendor then read on!
The Team Lead for Inside Sales Associate France is responsible to work with and lead the Inside Sales Associate team within the designated region (France) to drive overachievement of revenue goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development, requiring an excellent consultative nature, and providing a great opportunity for you to work with International stakeholders.
We are therefore looking for candidates with exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, demonstrated experience in building, managing, growing, developing a team and a proven ability to use initiative and work within a fast-paced environment.
In return, we can offer excellent benefits such as wellness program which includes gym membership and massages in the office, flexible benefits package which includes private medical for you and your dependents, dental cover and transportation allowance, an exceptional mature working environment with cool breakout areas and training and development opportunities to further progress your career.
Now is your chance to be part of a winning team and contribute to our continued success story!
- Ensure Veeam Core Values are being carried out by all employees on the team
- Work with and lead the Inside Sales Associate team in your specific region to drive overachievement of goals, employee goal setting, performance management and career planning and development
- Develop and mentor staff to drive performance and career development
- Develop and execute on a sales strategy to meet/exceed revenue targets
- Meet or exceed revenue targets and goals
- Establish and report on metrics to measure performance of the inside sales activities; correct deficiencies where necessary
- Ensure that the sales plan is aligned with and supports the corporate revenue goal
- Work with internal training team to ensure proper onboarding and training for all employees on team
- Maintain and promote a successful and positive work environment