Vendor Master Data Specialist with French
At Bosch Service Solutions we are looking for dedicated and dynamic people who are ready to face daily challenging tasks in an international and innovative environment – people who can identify opportunities and make the most of them. No matter if you start as an intern, a graduate or a professional with years of experience – at Bosch Service Solutions you’ll find the right job with passionate and dedicated colleagues.
Make it hapen. Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Commercial high school (university / college / BA) or equivalent business education;
- Very good IT-skills (MS Office (especially Word, Excel and Outlook), SAP ERP);
- Ideally experience in the area of CMD (SD-module) in SAP R/3 or any other ERP or CRM-system;
- Intercultural competence, analytical skills, resilience, initiative, teamwork skills, fluency in English;
- Independent, conscientious and structured work;
- Willingness to travel.
Your future job location offers you:
Flexible benefits and services (medical services, various sports and health opportunities, transportation, personal and professional development), employee discounts, 13th salary, meal tickets, Christmas and Easter bonus.
- Maintenance of Vendor Master Data, based on the re-quests and according to specific rules;
- Responsible for data quality (set-up and improvements) in Vendor Master Data -SAP system;
- Analyze processes to ensure correct structure of customer master data;
- 1st level support for problems and questions related to VMD raised by customers or colleagues;
- Ensure good communication with local unit and internal/external customers;
- Pro-activeness in providing ideas for local, internal process improvements;
- Any other tasks required by the superior manager.