Benefits Lead Europe
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Kellogg Company active
View all jobs Benefits Lead Europe active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
At Kellogg Company we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision is to enrich and delight the world through foods and brands that matter.
Driven by our consumers, this is what we aspire to become and want to be on our best day.
Our Purpose is nourishing families so they can flourish and thrive.
This is why Kellogg exists, the role we play in the world and how we deliver our Vision.
Our company is a place where innovation lives on, where we never stop learning and where we’re excited about tomorrow. In 2014, we started an exciting transformation journey towards Global Business Services. GBS is a new global function at Kellogg that is helping to drive growth by simplifying work and innovating processes so that our team worldwide can focus on making and selling great food.
Our GBS Service Centre for Europe is located at Floreasca Business Centre (adjacent to Aurel Vlaicu Metro) and now we want you to join us as we continue our growth in Romania. Be part of a dynamic team, with career progression opportunities.
WHAT DO I NEED TO DEMONSTRATE?
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or related field; 1-2 years' experience in Total Rewards preferably with a sound understanding of European HR benefit practices and polices
• Business acumen and sound knowledge of HR strategy and philosophy
• Excellent attention to detail and good numerical and analytical skills
• Flexible, problem solving approach and strong customer focus
• Ownership and ability to think creatively and propose innovative solutions to our internal customers.
• Experience working cross culturally in a large multi-national organisation
• English language proficiency
• Advanced Microsoft Office skills
At Kellogg's we have a vision of enriching and delighting the world through foods and brands that matter; with the purpose of nourishing families so that they can flourish and thrive.
Our Vision and Purpose are at the heart of everything we do. Simple yet powerful, they define why we're here and where we're going - made possible by the extraordinary talent of everyone who works here. People like you. Our heritage, through the inspiration of W.K. Kellogg, continues to drive our company and keeps us committed to creating a stronger future every day, by putting people first in everything we do.
Operating in more than 180 countries, across 6 continents, with dedication and passion from each and every one of our 30,000 employees, we are extremely proud of our ever growing portfolio of over 1,600 food products, which include iconic brands such as Pringles, Frosties, Special K and Corn Flakes.
The primary function of the GBS KEU Benefits Lead is to manage and coordinate the implementation and management of benefits programs and policies across Europe.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
• Ensures benefits programs are managed and administered in line with European reward strategy
• Manage day-to-day European vendor relationships (e.g., addressing issues, providing data, following up on actions needed, compliance checks, annually / quarterly meetings.).
• Manage Global Benefits Management agreement with Mercer – centrally and coordination across local contacts
• Support vendor on year-end activities including legal and regulatory processes (e.g., analysing discrepancies, making corrections, coordinating legal filings)
• Lead benefits processes and implementation and communication of new/updated programs guided by the COE
• Provide data for reporting purposes - Total Reward Statements/ communications
• Manage Analysis of external Trends, Insights, and Best Practices and support Vendor selection/review requirements
• Work with local HR to identify, analyse and manage legal changes or changed requirements
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
Please note that we will only accept applications that are made to us via our Careers site.
If you experience any difficulty when applying, please contact myhr @kellogg.com.
Please note that the closing date may be subject to change. We will interview suitable candidates as they apply, so please don’t hesitate to take this opportunity to submit your application as soon as possible.
If you would like to be immediately notified of new Kellogg's opportunities, please go to ‘Create or access my profile’ and complete the information required in the ‘Job Alerts’ section. You will then receive email alerts as soon as new jobs are advertised.
The Kellogg Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer who strives to provide an inclusive work environment that involves everyone and embraces the diverse talent of its people.