Software Integration Engineer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs HARMAN active
View all jobs Software Integration Engineer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Chances are HARMAN and its innovative brands have already touched your life today.
HARMAN designs and engineers connected products and solutions for automakers, consumers, and enterprises worldwide, including connected car systems, audio and visual products, enterprise automation solutions and services supporting the Internet of Things.
With leading brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, Infinity®, JBL®, Lexicon®, Mark Levinson® and Revel®, HARMAN is admired by audiophiles, musicians and the entertainment venues where they perform around the world. More than 25 million automobiles on the road today are equipped with HARMAN audio and connected car systems.
As a Software Integration Engineer you will manage the build and the delivery of the compiled SW to the relevant project stakeholders.
You are driven to high-quality deliverables and like taking initiative.
Your tasks & responsibilities
We’re looking for someone who owns it and takes it to the next level not just someone that wants a job.
GIT, STASH, Bamboo, Jenkins, Perforce - You will build and Integrate deliveries from contributing parties (platform deliveries, development domains, third party) based on the release plan and also create detailed reports of the delivered builds
Linux - You will work under this operating system and focus on Configuration Management, Build Management, Release Management and Build Test Validation.
Scripting – You will write recipes and scripts to create the ease of such tools by developer community and also build, release and maintain SDK linux platform distributions for internal & external customers.
Other than that, you will :
- Seturanches and delivery strategies according to Project Plan
- Release the integrated software for the next development step (. System Test)
- Create detailed reports of the delivered builds
- Develop and maintain tools to automate the integration process
- Contribute to development of Software Integration and Integration Test strategy
- Act according the standards of the Automotive industry and in-car applications
As an ideal candidate you have a Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer science or other relevant (IT related) specialization along with excellent skills in integration technologies (2+ years) under Linux with knowledge of scripting (Bash/Perl/Python preferred).
Still, if you have at least 2 years of experience with these technologies and the ability to document comprehensively and concisely we will help you figure out the rest.
- Make an impact on the future of automotive industry by working with some of the biggest brands from the market (Toyota, BMW, Daimler, Audi and so on)
- Are encouraged to continuously improve their knowledge through trainings and courses from Harman University impressive database
- Have work-life balanced support through flexible working hours, medical subscription, gym subscription, meal tickets, fruit days, Bookster account and discounts on Harman Shop
- State the art of a new office easily accessible by city transportation.
Check it out here:
- Have a fun work environment along with great people – Just wait ‘till you challenge out champions in Foosball or Mortal Kombat
- Yes, they have parking spaces in Pipera
If you are not ready to apply yet or have some questions first? Connect with me here:
There are even more opportunities you can access here:
#JoinHarmanBucharest and come see what you can achieve with us!
Our software services power billions of mobile devices and systems that are connected, integrated and secure across all platforms, from work and home to car and mobile. HARMAN has a workforce of approximatelyeople across the Americas, Europe, and Asia. In March, HARMAN became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Samsung Electronics.
HARMAN is an Equal Opportunity /Affirmative Action All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or Protected Veterans status.