Collection Officer with German
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
Medium to high knowledge in German and English
• University degree in the economical field is a plus
• Previous experience in business process area as Collections, Accounts Receivable, Finance is a plus
• Good in dealing with numbers and information
• Attention to detail and the desire to take responsibility for assigned customers/vendors
• Computer literacy and working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Driven and enthusiastic personality
• Contact customers via e-mail/phone/fax and initiate collection activities;
• Identify and collect payment of overdue invoices through proactive planning, prioritization and execution of daily call cycles;
• Provide necessary information of credit worthiness to customer service when required;
• Manage the customer portfolio within the agreed credit terms and credit limits;
• Meet cash collection targets keep up-to-date;
• Deliver service in line with agreed controls and procedures.
• Input notes on payment agreements;
• Reinstate accounts when payment is received;
• Instigate legal proceeding (in-house or external) for accounts that require legal resolution.
• Flag invoices that relate to doubtful balances to be written off and input notes why the balance is not collectable;
• Register invoice disputes;
• Follow escalation routes, adhere to laid down procedures and proactively identify problem areas and propose likely solutions