Internship - Contract management
Together. Safer. Everywhere
Whenever critical decisions need to be made, Thales has a role to play. In all the markets we serve – defence, security, space, aerospace and ground transportation.
World-class technologies and the combined expertise of 65,000 employees in 56 locally based country operations make Thales a key player in assuring the security of citizens, infrastructure and nations.
Follow Thales on http://www.thalesgroup.com/live/
Thales Systems Romania, operational since 2007, plays a strategic part in the Group’s Transportation Business by offering a wide range of railways signalling solutions and integrated transportation systems.
Why joining our company in Romania:
Because we do great things together
Because we count for the real world
Because we are good in what we do and share our experience with you
Because we enjoy interesting experiences together
Because we have a multicultural working environment (Austria, Germany, France)
Because we are secure and stable for you, as well as for the world
Because we have a nice benefit package to offer
Come and see for yourself!
In our contract management team, we have a paid internship opportunity.
Skills, Experience and Qualifications
• The ability to interpret contracts and agreements in a risk environment;
• Knowledge of commercial or contract management practices;
• High written and verbal communication skills;
• Awareness of commercial issues and project understanding;
• Strong interpersonal and social skills.
2. Soft skills
• Ability to learn fast;
• Displays energy, drive, agility and resilience in achieving work-related goals under challenging circumstances;
• Ability to communicate efficiently and interface well and effectively;
• Manage time effectively and prioritize workload;
• Pro-active attitude.
• Relevant educational background.
• Very good written and spoken command of the Romanian and English language.
• In support of the Senior Contract Manager and the Project team, contractual management of the relationships with customer and sub-contractors, including preparation of contract notices, correspondence, variation orders, claims, etc.;
• Contract and data administration;
• Maintaining contractual records, documentation of key correspondence, status and issue;
• Supporting the Senior Contract Manager and the Project team in interpretation and execution of the terms and conditions of the contract and subcontracts, oversee that on-going work is compliant with the contract (T&Cs, Statement of Work, Specifications etc.).