Data Acquisition Back Office
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Nielsen active
View all jobs Data Acquisition Back Office active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Others active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Public Relations active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
As a leader in marketing and media information, Nielsen is one of the most trusted sources of business intelligence for the world's top brands. The work we do makes a significant difference to how businesses and brands perform in markets around the world. At Nielsen we all share a commitment to our core values of being useful, open and connected in how we work — with each other, our partners, and our clients.Requirements
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work routinely;
- Ability to use technology (e-mail, G-mail, G Plus, chat, Ms Office);
- Ability to interpret information from multiple sources and deliver it further;
- Ability to problem analyzing, planning and solving;
- Time administration, planning and organization skills;
- Effective Communication: adopts troubleshooting approach including probing & listening;
- Result oriented;
- Analytical Skills;
- English, speaking & written fluently.
- Permanent contact with the COE Cluster in order to ensure the RA & RRES and SO projects process flow according with requirements of quality and timing;
- Delivering various data bases of RA, RRES and SO to COE's Cluster;
- Planning, scheduling and delivery of data base for CSSI;
- Special projects preparations and data base delivery;
- Communication and support for support functions - HR & Financial;
- Covering various administrative tasks like; courier, communication between field employees and support functions.