Scrum Master Deployment
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban active.
Vezi toate job-urile Scrum Master Deployment active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban is a Romanian Group with more than 11 years of sustainable and healthy growth. We do focus on innovation, learning, entrepreneurship and capacity to find new solutions. The company figures are +450 consultants, +100 clients, having locations in Romania and France.
Our teams daily deliver Technology Services as consultancy (missions at clients’ premises), and also from our delivery center (integration & application development in digital and BI, Software as a Service management, Production, security and infrastructure).
Vauban is also the Romanian partner with Top premium software editors, leader in data governance and security, being responsible to integrate the solutions and to ensure local support.
- Experience in playing the Scrum Master role
- PMI-ACP or CSM, nice to have
- Scaled Agile Framework SAFe experience, nice to have
- Experience in working Agile and using Jira
- Oracle SQL
- 4-5 years of work experience in IT;
- Experience working with distributed development teams;
- Excellent communication skills written and verbal
- Eager to learn and proactive
- University degree, cybernetics or equivalent.
The scrum master role for a SAFe team, responsible for implementing software configurations for a custom build vendor product.
- Lead Scaled Agile Framework Program Increments
- Assessing the Scrum Maturity of the team and organisation and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity,
- Removing impediments or guiding the team to remove impediments
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Stakeholder management, organisational skills
- Providing all support to the team using a servant leadership style whenever possible, and leading by example.
- Willing to be flexible and help with other activities if needed (managing a weekend release, deployment running workshops, defeat investigation, application configuration)