Data Analyst, Business Operations area
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Hewlett Packard Enterprise active.
Vezi toate job-urile Data Analyst, Business Operations area active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise, our ideas propel our world faster. We’re an industry-leading technology company. And we’re accelerating everything we do. With the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio, our technology and services help transform our customers around the world to become more efficient, more productive and more secure. They enable our customers to go further. And our employees to develop, learn and advance their careers. Ready to change the world? No one’s doing it faster.
Mission: We help customers use technology to slash the time it takes to turn ideas into value. In turn, they transform industries, markets and lives.
Some of our customers run traditional IT environments. Most are transitioning to a secure, cloud-enabled, mobile-friendly infrastructure. Many rely on a combination of both. Wherever they are in that journey, we provide the technology and solutions to help them succeed.
Knowledge and Skills:
Experience designing and implementing processes / tools to provide operations support for sales activities
Strong analytical, statistics and problem solving skills.
Understanding of and experience in applying business and sales operations practices and process design to situations
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
mastery in English and local language.
Education and Experience Required:
Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management or equivalent
Typically 4-6 years experience
The Business Analyst develops, implements and utilizes processes and tools to enable the config to pricing life-cycle. Reports and analyzes sales operation performance. Maintains and enhances automated systems, and analytics tools/systems to effectively monitor and manage revenue/expenses.
Consults with business leaders to identify relevant analytics, metrics and outcomes for the assigned area
Communicates data and issue analysis to stakeholders
provides tangible feedback and proposes changes to processes and policies to improve efficiency and minimize risk of failures.
Provides guidance and mentoring to less-experienced staff members- supporting transformation and improvement activities through thought out analytics aligned to the process changes defined managed in a project management fashion;
- Define how to implement, in the current dashboards, any new business requirements
- Generating and using relevant data and information to ensure process improvements;
- Developing and generating daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports at the request of management, or on own initiative in order to highlight trends or needs / requirements resulting from analyzing the database information;
- Compiling and preparing summary reports that contains information related to overall operations and productivity and quality compared to the agreed KPIs;
- Analyzing and suggesting reporting and process improvement;
- Active collaboration with the management team, customers or other project participants in order to establish and monitor the correct minimum performance indicators;
- ensure to informing the project managers and senior management on the evolution of the performance indicators;
- Active collaboration with the process management team or other project participants in order to establish and monitor the correct minimum performance indicators