Cyber Security Analyst
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
• Bachelor’s degree in a computer related field such as Computer Science, Computer information systems, electronics or in lieu of degree 7 years of directly related experience
• Minimum of 3 years experience in providing services via remote connectivity
• Minimum of 3 years experience in Information Technology
• Strong diagnostic and analytical skills including problem solving, trouble shooting, management of priorities and self-direction to resolve complex issues
• Effective written and verbal skill to enable strong communication capabilities
Additional Nice to Have Qualifications
• Ability to write documentation and summaries
• Experience working in an industrial environment (Oil and Gas, Chemical industry) is a plus
• Experience securing industrial or corporate networks and assets against cyber threats is a plus
• ITIL certification
1. Professionally represent the managed security services business in interactions with internal and external customers and business partners as required.
2. Assume lead and/or support role in assigned projects insuring they are delivered on time and within budget and to the satisfaction of the customer.
3. Perform network administration tasks required to keep the Managed Security Services Center operational at industry standard level.
4. Maintaining and planning of infrastructure used in the delivery of managed security services.
5. Respond to monitoring alerts by interfacing with customer to advise of alarm situation, investigate problem and determine the optimal solution.
6. Contribute to the development of the remote services portfolio.
7. Keep technically current with the HPS/ Industry Standard networking, cyber security, and wireless product/systems portfolio, while maintaining expert knowledge on specific designated network disciplines.
8. Develop sound and trusted relationships with internal and external customers by providing accurate and efficient technical/engineering support.
9. Maintain industrial safety awareness through the completion of pertinent safety certifications.
This position will be a part of the Global Managed Security Services team and will participate in managing the network infrastructure of Honeywell customers in the Oil and Gas; Hydrocarbon Processing; Power Generation; Pulp, Paper & Printing; Continuous Web Solutions; Petrochemicals; Life Sciences; and Metals, Minerals and Mining markets. Services provided include troubleshooting, network designs, solution implementations, assessments and other related tasks as identified. The position will have a direct reporting relationship to the Operations Supervisor. The position should possess strong customer service skills, maintaining a close working relationship with other departments, as well as being able to configure and maintain the underlying network infrastructure of the Business.