SAP Basis Administrator
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
We are looking for a SAP Basis Administrator with 3-7+ years of SAP Basis / SAP HANA/ NetWeaver Experience, demonstrate a proven ability to support Basis on latest versions of SAP ECC, CRM, eWM, SCM, SAP R/3 etc.Responsabilitati
• SAP Basis skills on Operating Systems Windows, Linux , AIX.
• Database with HANA , DB2 and Oracle database .
• SAP Installation and upgrade experience on both ABAP and Java stack
• Solution manager experience and expertise in ChaRM, Solution monitoring, Business process monitoring and dashboards
• Demonstrate proven ability to create Transport Domain Controller and administer Transport Management System
• Must be able to perform independently all standard SAP Basis Administrator duties including installations, upgrades, migrations, patches, system copies, user administration, printer setup, batch job scheduling and other ongoing duties
• Experience working with Operating System and Data Base Administrators for optimal SAP application performance.
• Stimulating working environment
• Medical insurance
• Annual team building
• Opportunities to learn and grow your skills
• WorldClass membership discount