Training Support Assistant with French, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Training Support Assistant with French, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Michelin, a leader in the field of tires, is dedicated to sustainably enriching of the mobility of goods and people through the production, distribution and marketing of tires for each type of vehicle. It also offers innovative business support services, digital mobility services and publishes travel, hotel and restaurant guides, maps and atlases.
The Michelin Group started its activity in Romania in August 2001.
Currently, Michelin has over 4400 employees in Romania, and 20 different fields of activity covering over 300 different jobs. Production facilities are based in three plants, one in Florești (Prahova) and two in Zalău. Our Shared Services Center in Bucharest delivers services in: purchasing, finance, logistics, sales administration and human resources.
Starting with 2018, Bucharest became a coordination center for the Central Europe region (20 countries).
In 2020, Michelin Romania obtained the Top Employers certification, from the renowned Top Employers Institute, for its Human Resources processes and policies, created for the benefit of its employees.
Moving forward together!
Towards your dreams! Towards your ambitions! Towards your career!
In Michelin, we show you confidence and we encourage and support you to reach your potential. With passion, enthusiasm and pride, we can build the future together, regardless of your experience.
It is common in Michelin for an Industrial Engineer to continue their career in the Shared Services Center, for a Polish to work in Romania, for a Romanian to become manager in Germany or for a woman to be Plant Manager. The diversity of jobs we manage in the Central Europe region allows us to build surprising career paths, together with our employees.
Choose to grow with Michelin!
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
• Fluency in French and English;
• Proven experience as a Training Assistant, HR Assistant or administrative role;
• Proficient in MS Office; working knowledge of databases and Learning Management Systems (LMS) is a plus;
• Organizational and multitasking ability;
• Communication skills;
• Strong attention to detail.
- Participate in implementing training modules
- Maintain training records (e.g. trainee lists, schedules, attendance sheets)
- Book classrooms and ensure they’re properly set up
- Prepare and disseminate material (e.g. instructional notes etc)
- Act as a point of contact for vendors and participants
- Resolve issues as they arise onsite
- Recommend improvement process
- Ensure employees and vendors follow established policies
- Provide administrative and logistical follow-up of training and development actions
- Update the training catalog in the system
- Verification of sessions in the training administration system
- Creation of sessions, reservation of resources, mailing of attendance sheet, certificates, access request, break reservations
- Fill in attendance sheet after the training session and control of recorded data via extractions
- Follow-up of the agreements with external organizations, the planning of external stakeholders, billing processing
- Manage the generic email address with a response time in the agreed lead-time
- Ensure the level of quality of service with low a number of customer dissatisfaction and treated them in the agreed lead-time.
What we offer?
• Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
• Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
• Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
• Private Medical and Dental subscription;
• Gym subscription at a preferential price.
• Working in an inter-cultural environment;
• A multinational structure in which you can build a career.