Office & Front Desk Assistant
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs SCA Duncea, Stefanescu & Associates active
View all jobs Office & Front Desk Assistant active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Administrative Assistance active on Hipo.ro
Duncea, Stefanescu & Associates - Law & Tax firmRequirements
- recent university graduate
- approx. 1 year experience in a prestigious firm is a plus
- excellent communication skills in Romanian; good knowledge of English is compulsory
- articulate, cordial, hospitable and pleasant personality
- resourceful, extremely organized, detail-oriented and a team player
- good telephone etiquette, good people management and interpersonal skills
- good computer skills (MS Office: Word, Excel, Power Point)
Main tasks: answering, prioritizing and routing phone calls, taking and relaying messages; greeting visitors; sorting, registering and distributing the incoming and outgoing mail, preparing outgoing mail for the postal service / courier; organising schedules for meeting rooms and business travel arrangements; support for office manager or account manager in the invoicing procedure; other administrative duties (such as ordering office supplies, filing documents, making photocopies, sending faxes, updating client database, etc.).
Working schedule: 09.00-18.00 (incl. lunch break)
Benefits: salary + private health care; young, dynamic, steady and pleasant work environment.
Career opportunities are discussed in detail during the interview.
Starting date: 1-15 May 2019
How to apply
If this profile fits your background and if you are interested in becoming a member of our team, you are invited to send us a short email application and your CV (incl. photo), observing the deadline. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Application deadline: 10.05.2019
Application code (to be mentioned in e-mail “Subject” line): “Office & Front Desk Assistant”
More details on: Career page of our website.