Payroll Specialist - 2 years contract
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Minimum 3 years experience in human resources;
• University degree (preferably Economic Profile);
• Strong experience in using WizSalary
• Solid knowledge of specific legislation and payroll
• Analytic, organized person, motivated and disciplined;
• Solid knowledge of MS Office;
• Advanced knowledge of English (written and spoken);
• Excellent communication skills;
Nice to have skills:
- Good communicator
- Time management
- Attention to detail
- Collecting and centralizing all payroll supporting information (time sheets, sick and holiday leaves, salary changes, bonuses, lunch tickets, etc.);
- Payroll computing, taxes evidence;
- Making the necessary statements regarding the obligations to public Institutions;
- Preparing different reports and analysis required by law or by the managers;
- Informing managers about legislative changes, providing them support and consultancy in the field;
- Responsible for compliance with legislation relating to payroll and taxes;
- Providing support for developing policies and procedures for compensation and benefits;
- Advising employees on any aspects of compensation and benefits.