Accounts Payable with Turkish and English
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms active
View all jobs Accounts Payable with Turkish and English active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
Everyday at Wipro Digital Operations and Platforms is challenging and thought-provoking. What is tested is your drive, enthusiasm and initiative. New ideas are appreciated and innovation is encouraged - if you have a suggestion and a plan to take it forward - you will get all the necessary support to transform it into action.Requirements
- Fluency in English and Turkish
- Preferably graduated in Economic studies
- At least 1 year of work experience preferably in a shared service or back office environment in Finance & Accounting area
- Working knowledge with respect to European tax and statutory compliance
- Prior experience of transition of financial processes from offshore location will benefit
- Excellent communication skills
- Thinking process
- Planning skills
- Ability to plan the steps to be taken to achieve objectives
- Taking personal responsibility for actions
As an Accounts Payable Associate, you will be part of a complex Finance & Accounting project where the activity involves a variety of responsibilities related to processing accounting documents and to elaborate financial and accounting reports within the Accounting Department. The team is serving a large client from the fashion retail industry, covering the activity for the EMEA region.
The current role is part of the Turkey team, and it involves the following responsibilities:
• Processing invoices and Travel&Expenses queries;
• Perform vendor payments;
• Ability to grasp clients business, process, policies and procedures quickly and perform the activity and role assigned;
• Understanding the agreed and defined Service Level Agreements;
• Recommend process improvements and ideas to Supervisor;
• Prepare query & errors logs / Dashboards and recommend solutions for closure;
• Handling calls and emails related to vendors and employees on query regarding invoice processing, payment;
• Perform vendor reconciliation, PO analysis and month end reports;
• Prepares query & errors logs/ dashboards and recommend solutions for closure.
• Opportunity to work in a fast growing company and in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
• Relocation assistance
• Access to a variety of benefits available through a flexible package that can be customized depending on each employees’ needs
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills)
Wipro BPS is a trendsetter and leader in the Outsourcing space. We invite passionate, energetic, creative and focused individuals who want to be a part of our growth story!
Wipro BPS is an opportunity to develop your expertise in the industry. You will get to learn from our focused approach towards delivering long-term benefits and measurable value to our customers through:
� Business Domain Knowledge
� Integrating Technology with BPS
� Process Excellence
At Wipro, you will get a solid understanding about the best way to service the customer requirements by leveraging Quality, Innovation, self-sustaining Process Framework, IT expertise and Domain knowledge. With the best people talent, we offer customized service offerings, translating into the most flexible and cost effective services of the highest quality.
You will get the opportunity to be a part of a very capable and energetic team of over 24,000 colleagues, operating out of more than 25 delivery locations across the globe. This team from Wipro BPS has been a valued partner to all our customers in achieving their business goals. A wide range of industry options are available since we services customers in various industries including Banking & Capital Markets, Insurance, Travel & Hospitality, Retail & Consumer Products, Energy and Utility, Technology, Manufacturing, Telecom & Healthcare sectors. We have built deep expertise in Processes like Finance & Accounting, Procurement, Marketing, Legal, HR Services, Tech Support, Customer Services and Analytics.
Follow us on Facebook at FB/WiproRomania