PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO active
View all jobs PROCESS IMPROVEMENT ANALYST active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
EASYDO is a leading Technology Services company with + 50 consultants. The team is managed by senior Partners and senior Experts. We are focusing on 3 main activities: Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions (in-house & partners’ applications), Cybersecurity, Applications & INFRA services.Requirements
• Minimum - Bachelor’s Degree with 5+ years related experience in Supply Chain or Manufacturing
• Preferred – Master’s degree in Engineering,
• 6 Sigma Certification
• Project Management Skills
• Strong SAP knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Proven experience on conducting End to End process optimization projects.
• Ability to understand and connect different dimensions of Process Optimization projects (people, organization, systems)
• Provide detailed analysis of complex processes to identify solutions to problems while implementing improvements
• Successful implementation of solutions and change projects as measured by improvements in customer service, inventory, demand variability or cost.