Accounts Payable - Data Entry Specialist
Garrett is the true pioneer of automotive turbocharging dating back more than 60 years, and continues today as the world’s leader in turbo technology solutions and an experienced supplier of electric boosting products and automotive software to support passenger cars, commercial vehicles and off-highway equipment. With a worldwide footprint of engineering centers, testing labs and manufacturing facilities, Garrett serves all major automotive companies to implement key differentiated technology offerings. Bring your passion to a fast paced and professional work atmosphere.
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY
- Open mail and distinguish between the different types of documents received in the mail (i.e. invoice, acknowledgements, sales orders, statements, etc.) and route per guidelines;
- Sort and distribute non-AP related mail as defined per guidelines;
- Prepare vendor invoices for imaging including preparing batch sheets;
- Scan invoices into document imaging system;
- Perform quality check on invoice image and re-scan if needed;
- Enter key data fields (e.g. invoice number, invoice date, invoice amount, purchase order number, etc.) from an image of the vendor invoices into system;
- Process invoicescustoms clearance in SAP (as per defined procedures);
- Assign proper error codes for the invoices that can't be booked;
- Answer internal and external inquiries;
- Provide assistance to other Accounts Payable team members as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior data entry experience a plus
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Good English knowledge, other language is a plus
- Microsoft Office (Excel medium) and Internet knowledge
WE ARE OFFERING
- Competitive salary and an attractive benefits package
- Extensive training programs
- Career growth opportunities
- Experienced leaders to support your
- Professional development
- Dynamic and international work environment
Should you be interested in growing you career in Garrett, please check our site, in order to access our Career Platform and find a full Job Description.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we are committed to a diverse workforce. For more information visit our website.