- Actively participate in Team Meetings (Scrum ceremonies )
- Take part in all application development lifecycle phases
- Develop functionalities according to defined acceptance criteria- Ensure high code quality
- Review the test cases written by testers, in order to validate or update them
- Work closely with the Product Owner and team members in order to deliver the tasks in time and with the expected quality
- Extensive experience with Oracle ADF 12c- Experience with Java Server Faces (JSF) / Java Server Pages (JSP)- Vast experience with JavaEE architecture
- An interest and knowledge of product design and UX best practices
- A strong understanding of RESTful and SOAP based architectures
- Demonstrable knowledge of integration with various data sources (databases, web services)
- Capability to work directly with Business Analyst to help refine requirements.
- Analytical mind – detail design of the solution including: functional specification(use cases, interfaces, workflows)
- Very good verbal and written communication in both English and Romanian language
- Experience with Oracle SOA & BPM Suite 12c
- Experience with Oracle WebLogic 12c application Server
- Knowledge of modern tooling, e.g. Git, Microsoft TFS, etc.
- Agile Methodologies