Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Inaxio Consulting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Project Officer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Inaxio Consulting GmbH was founded in 1998 in Germany and since 2005 it expanded in Switzerland, Romania and India as well.
Romania office is located in Bucharest in a modern office in Afi Park Office Building.
Inaxio Corporation stands out from the crowd as a specialist “IT Service and Consulting Provider” with the skills, expertise and global reach to assist any organization, anywhere in the world, to stand out in their marketplace. We offer a large range of services from IT Business Process Consulting , Management Consulting, Virtual processes Optimisation and Enterprise Services.
We are Certified Microsoft Partner, Citrix Partner, Intrexx Sales & Consulting Partner, IBM Business Partner.
Our principles are Innovation, Quality, Engagement and Focus on Customer Needs.
• Fluency in English required
• Relevant tertiary qualification preferred ( eg. ITIL )
• Proven PO/Project Analyst or Coordinator experience and knowledge of project management
• Understanding of the principles and frameworks of successful project management from a support perspective
• Proven experience in providing service to internal stakeholders to achieve successful project outcomes
• Understanding of project delivery and acceptance processes within a fast-paced business environment
• Demonstrated capability for problem solving, decision making, sound judgment, assertiveness
• Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills with ability to conduct presentations comfortably to large groups
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Experienced user of MS Project and MS Office toolset (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Assist and advise leaders, and teams to the best use of project management disciplines and approaches within a fast-paced, high tech environment
• Act as a reference point for PO queries and information and an advocate for best practices in project management
• Maintain processes to ensure project management documentation, reports and plans are relevant, accurate and complete
• Track and report on project portfolio performance, providing a real-time, comprehensive, and prioritized view of all projects
• Provide assistance to maintain and update the project management framework and disciplines necessary to support a Project
• Assist in managing enterprise level resource allocation, including adjustments based on emerging business or technical opportunities and challenges
• Assist with establishing PO stakeholder management plan and implementation of the communication framework
• Develop and maintain a basic understanding of customer policies and procedures as relevant to processes