ACCOUNTANT, Location: Bucharest
Sales Consulting activates on the HR market since 1998, having a national coverage in several areas of expertise: recruiting and selection assessment center HR market mapping/due diligence projects, personnel leasing, payroll.
Sales Consulting has 2 fully operational branches: Cluj-Napoca (also the head-office) and Bucharest.
We are developing various projects (Recruitment, Training and Consultancy) in some of the most varied type of industries:
- AUTOMOTIVE/PRODUCTION/ENGINEERING (Specialists and Middle & Top Management positions)
- OUTSOURCING (BPO/SSC/CC)
- IT & C (C++, C#, .NET, Java, Linux etc)
- FMCG (sales & purchasing positions; all levels)
- PHARMA (all levels)
- Education in Financial area;
- CECCAR or similar accounting certification is a plus;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance-related in a multi-national company;
- Any experience with working in an ERP is a plus;
- Proficient English speaker;
- Positive personality;
- Accurate, on-time deliverables;
- Analytical abilities;
- Team player;
- MS Office knowledge.
Our client is a multi-flag, global agri-business with a six-continent supply chain.
- Ensures compliance with applicable rules and standards related to payables and receivables (review/validation of trade-related invoices) – specific focus on AR and external AP (outside RO);
- Prepares specific reports related to receivables/payables assigned as per above;
- Manages the fiscal residency certificates for the external accounts payable under the responsibility, as well as prepare the necessary submission of contracts as per law;
- Performs consistency checks between operating systems (accounting vs. commercial systems) to ensure data integrity and correctness of the financial statements;
- Book general admin costs (invoices, accruals).
*Only the eligible candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your interest!