Amaris is an independent, international Technologies and Management Consulting Group. Created in 2007, Amaris is already established in over 50 countries and supports 500 clients worldwide throughout their projects’ lifecycle. Our expertise covers 5 areas of innovation: Business and Management, IT/IS, Telecom, Engineering and High Technologies, Biotech and Pharma. With 65 offices across the World, the Group offers proximity support to its clients in all their locations and many opportunities of international careers for employees.
In 2018, Amaris aim to reach a turnover of 260 million euros, 5000 employees and develop its workforce due to a further 2000 new job openings predicted throughout the year. We expect to triple our workforce within the next few years and reach a leading international position in independent consulting.
• Proven technical knowledge with SQL SERVER under DB2, Quality CENTER
• Basic knowledge COBOL, CICS, TSO, JCL
• Knowledge of French and English (read, write, speak)
• Adoption of a spirit of service and team in relations with all partners.
• Relational capacities
• Synthetic capacity and rigor, sense of customer service.
• Methodology and rigor.
If you are a QA Tester, international challenges don’t scare you, and you have always wanted to be part of dynamic, multinational team, then join our team from Bucharest. The Qualification team's mission is to realize and manage the qualification of all the developments of the application’s scope.
Your responsibilities will be:
Development of test strategies (if required)
Test design in Quality Center
The definition of datasets
Execution of tests and issuance of PV
Detected anomalies, which are created and tracked in Quality Center
Creating deliverables relating to changes in the application scope:
Test plans (under QC)
What do we offer you?
• We offer the possibility of multicontract (Permanent, Freelance, Project based, VIE etc);
• Leading projects, agile methodologies, technical experts;
• Attractive career possibilities;
• A personalized training plan;
• Monitoring of your personal and professional development in the medium-long term;
• The opportunity to apply the gained knowledge in different projects;
• Annual salary reviews;
• Other benefits: health insurance, food tickets, etc.;
• Participation in technological events;
• A relaxed and international work environment