Web Sys Admin Appl Support
Web System Administrator Application Support - ELITE
We are looking for a colleague to join the London Stock Exchange team in Bucharest. The main focus of this role is the LSEG service lines running WEB platform on Linux (Red Hat). In this role, you will support the implementation and delivery phase for the main Web platform .
The Key responsibilities are:
- Supporting implementation and delivery phase for the service;
- Setting up and configuring all the environment related to the systems, collaborating with the other infrastructure functions;
- Guaranteeing that the environments, not only production, are working according to standards: performance analysis of the application and system;
- Planning, supporting and monitoring all technical/architectural/performance tests for the application go-live;
- Managing the day by day activities, supporting the business in case of problems and new requests;
- Maintaining the technical documentation;
- Technical involvement in new projects and configuration;
- Release management of the new version of the application and testing in the PREPROD environment to evaluate the problem/error and support the business UAT.
Candidate Profile / Key Skills:
- Degree level education and highly proficient in spoken and written English;
- Knowledge of Drupal and Symphony frameworks;
- In-depth experience in PHP apps deployment (SCP, Git, Shell scripting), monitoring (Nagios, Sentry, 24x7) and troubleshooting (logs analysis);
- Knowledge of LAMP/LEMP/web stacks (SSL, Haproxy, Nginx, Apache, PHP, Mysql, Postgresql) is nice to have;
- Other desirable skills: knowledge of Linux cluster basics (RedHat); experience with network basics (TCP, Squid proxy);
- Good communication skills and experience with remote teams is highly appreciated.
- Pillar 3 Supplemental Pension
- 25 days’ holiday a year
- Private medical insurance
- Group life insurance policy
- Meal vouchers
People are at the heart of what we do and drive the success of our business. Our colleagues thrive personally and professionally through our shared values of Integrity, Partnership, Innovation and Excellence are at the core of our culture. We embrace diversity and actively seek to attract people with unique backgrounds and perspectives. We are always looking at ways to become more agile so we meet the needs of our teams and customers. We believe that an inclusive collaborative workplace is pivotal to our success and supports the potential and growth of all colleagues at LSEG.
A career with London Stock Exchange Group offers you the opportunity to be at the centre of the financial community. As well as competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits, we maximise each employee’s potential through personal development plans, training, coaching and mentoring.