Procurer with Italian and English, Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Michelin Romania active
View all jobs Procurer with Italian and English, Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Acquisitions - Logistics - Supplies active on Hipo.ro
The Michelin Group started its industrial activity in Romania in August 2001, investing more than 400 million euros over the years in plant modernization. Currently, Michelin Romania has over 4000 employees, three factories, two in Zalău and one in Floreşti, a commercial network and a Center of Excellence and Shared Services( Bucharest), which provides support services to various entities Michelin in Europe. Also, the commercial activities of the Group for Central and Eastern Europe are coordinated from Bucharest (12 countries).
Michelin Romania SA, as data Controller, will process the data pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation no. 679/2016 for the purpose of recruiting and selecting candidates.
Under the Regulation, you have the right of access; the right of rectification or right to erasure; the right to restriction of processing; the right to be notified about rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing; the right to object and the automated individual decision-making; the right to lodge a complaint with the competent national supervisory authority and before the competent courts; the right to restriction of processing and the right to data portability. You may exercise these rights by writing to us at 10 Sos. Bucuresti-Nord, Global City Business Park, Building O1, 3rd Floor, Voluntari, Ilfov County or at dataprivacy_EUC@michelin.com.
Before sending us any personal data, please consult the complete and permanently updated information regarding the processing of personal data included in the Data Processing Policy available on our website.
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in a technical field;
- No previous experience is required. Any exposure to customer service or procurement activities is a plus;
- Good knowledge of English and Italian;
- Solution focused;
- Detail oriented;
- Good customer focus;
- Organized and pro-active.
As Procurer, you will be making the products, equipment or services negotiated by the Purchasing department, available to internal customers, in accordance with procurement procedures and Michelin principles.
You will provide contacts with the related administrative support, ensuring the continuity of supply activity in plants.
How you will be doing this?
- Analyzing and processing the purchase requests, validated by the internal customer;
- Keeping the internal client informed about the status of the order till the goods/services are delivered;
- Performing market research, providing price offers, when needed;
- Handling and solving issues related to blocked invoices in our informational system;
- Contributing to the continuous improvement of the purchasing process, improving the quality of the services provided;
- Recording the information and archiving it.
What we offer?
- Flexible work schedule and the possibility to work from home;
- Meal vouchers and lunch discount;
- Partial deduction of holiday and public transport costs;
- Private Medical and Dental subscription;
- Gym subscription at a preferential price.
- Working in an inter-cultural environment;
- A multinational structure in which you can build a career.