DWH/ETL/BI/SQL QA Analyst
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Luxoft Romania active
View all jobs DWH/ETL/BI/SQL QA Analyst active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Luxoft is a global IT service provider with more than 12800 expert skilled software engineers onboard that create high-end business solutions for the world’s largest brands. Luxoft’s global client base consists primarily of large multinational corporations.
We serve over 150 clients from our delivery centers in North America, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Asia Pacific, and South Africa. Luxoft is listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:LXFT). With deep domain expertise in the finance, technology, automotive, telecom, travel & aviation and energy, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
Reasons to join us
• Attractive salary and benefits package
• We invest into your professional training including business domain knowledge, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• We encourage creative-thinking into an open-minded work environment. Frequently the relaxation rooms are the place where the most ambitions ideas are born.
• We are not just professional teams, we are also friends that have fun working together
• If you are an active person and you feel motivated by the creation/development of the software solutions, then this is the place to be, you will not get bored.
• Advanced knowledge and strong practical experience of web-applications testing (3+ years)
• Experience in manual testing 3 +
• Strong knowledge of SDLC
• Good knowledge of SQL scripting and database structure
• Advanced skills of requirements analytical processing, strong knowledge of requirements management and basic practice in requirements design
• Solid experience in test documentation design including test plans, test strategy, test cases, etc. (3+ years) (allowing tolerance for middle)
• Strong knowledge of testing processes and defect tracking
• Practical knowledge of any wide-spread bug tracking system usage (preferably JIRA)
• Practical, basic skills of test management tools (HP ALM would be a plus)
• Good written and spoken English: upper intermediate and higher
• Strong communication skills are must
• Team player, results driven person
• Experience in Agile/SCRUM
• System integration testing experience
Join our Development Centre in Bucharest and become a member of our open-minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
• Analyzing product's requirements and specifications
• Planning and estimation of testing efforts
• Test tools and test approach selection
• Test design and execution
• Reporting test results
• Testing documentation creation and maintenance
• Close cooperation with QA/BA/DEV/PM
• Escalation of project issues, risks
• Analyzing and improving QA process