Senior System Analyst (financial industry)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Brainspotting active.
Vezi toate job-urile Senior System Analyst (financial industry) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
We are the leading technology recruitment and selection consultancy in Romania, working on highly specialized technologies for permanent and interim positions. Since our inception in 2001 as the first specialized IT recruitment agency in Romania we supported over 400 national and global clients in acquiring strategic IT talent for their business.
We are deeply passionate about technology and highly responsible about our work. We understand the pressure of the business and the fact that you need fast and quality results. Therefore we always go for the extra mile to deliver the best IT&C talent for your business, no matter how challenging the project may seem.
Our client is part of an international group that provides financial services and products in over nine countries, in a simple, fast and personalized manner.
Basic role of the IT Release and System Analyst is to guarantee the smooth and effective communication between the developers, the business and the IT suppliers (external and internal developers, architects) related to the dedicated applications.
Your task is to understand the business needs, problems or challenges. Based on your business and IT experience you make recommendation for solutions. With your deep system functionality knowledge creating detailed functional specifications for the development teams is also your duty.
You are responsible for handling any questions raised during the development, also for making sure that all IT processes are in place and followed for the systems in scope and the IT audit requirements are also met.
With your professional knowledge and experience you guarantee that developments and change requests are being done based on the business requirements additionally contribute to the quickest possible bug fixes.
This role requires close cooperation with several stakeholders, other IT teams, business representatives, PMO members, process improvement and change team plus external suppliers.
You will be accountable for:
• Translating business needs into IT language (Functional Specification) impacting systems assigned to you
• Analysing requirements related to your applications raised by the business and make recommendations and decisions for future reference to provide long term solutions which are in line with the IT strategy
• Working on local and international projects
• Participating in project meetings
• Close cooperation with other IT teams, PMO, business representatives and external suppliers in order to provide the best solution to the business
• Cooperating with architects on planning and designing in order to deliver best available solutions to the business
• Effective and straightforward communication between the business and developers in order to guarantee smooth delivery
• Following change management processes
• Supporting system rationalization and standardization where applicable
• Negotiating and cooperating with external suppliers, vendor management
• Release management
• Participating in business application implementations
• Participate in initial testing
• With your IT and business knowledge you play advisory role making recommendations to the stakeholders in relation to the applications in your competency
• Acting as Single Point of Contact where applicable
• System parameterization and configuration
• In order to provide high quality support to the business you keep learning and widening your competence
• Becoming familiar with all the IT policies, use them and make sure they are followed all the time
• Carrying out Business as usual activities based on the company’s general operating rules with special attention to Human Resource handbook and safety instruction rules. You have to follow all the labour and safety standards in the office
• Deep business understanding
• Deep understanding the processes impacted by the allocated systems
• Fluency in converting business requirements into IT language (Functional Specification)
• Change Management, Project Management methodologies
• Knowledge of the markets that IPF operates in
• Vendor management experience
• Technical knowledge
• Database knowledge
• Modelling languages and tools (BPM,UML)
• Very good communication skills
• Logical mind-set
• Good English knowledge