Java Automation Developer
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Ericsson active
View all jobs Java Automation Developer active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Our vision and purpose: “Our purpose is to empower an intelligent, sustainable and connected world. For more than a century, we have been putting smart tools in the hands of people in every sector of our society, creating intelligent technologies that drive positive change. We remain committed to this effort, leaving no one behind.” - Börje Ekholm, President and CEO, Ericsson
So..who is Ericsson today and, how does it support you and the community?
In a world that is increasingly complex, we are on a quest for easy. We are creating game changing technology that is easy to use, adapt and scale, enabling our customers to capture the full value of connectivity.
Find out how our IoT, 5G and automation technology stands ready to unlock a wave of new value
Qualifications we are looking for:
• Good understanding of Java 8 and Spring technologies ecosystem
• Good understanding of data structures, algorithms and multithreading
• Experience with frontend frameworks (ideally JSF, PrimeFaces)
• Experience in design and development of high available web applications
• Knowledge of Spring Boot, Docker, Apache Camel, Microservices, Elasticsearch
• Experience in web services development (REST)
• Experience working with databases (SQL and/or NoSQL technologies)
• Familiar with message queues systems
• Knowledge in agile development (Kanban)
• Good English speaker and communication skills
Nice to have:
• Android development skills
ENSS (Ericsson NOC Support Solution) is a multi-tenant SaaS web portal which contains multiples web applications used by operational centers within Telecom operators.
You will be part of the full lifecycle development phases including solution design, development, unit testing, integration and acceptance testing support of various ENSS modules within a micro services context.
You will be exposed to distributed and complex software architectures, working in a near-product driven environment with a global team where we promote innovation and encourage people to come up with new ideas and transform them in the future of our solution.
What we offer:
• Competitive Salary Package
• Work from home & Flexible Working Hours
• You will benefit from a wide range of learning opportunities and knowledgeable colleagues
• You will have access to latest technology and support to showcase your bright ideas
• You will enjoy Ericsson’s ways of working that value the importance of work life balance
• Benefits package: including premium healthcare & gym subscriptions
• You will be part of an active community via Brand Ambassadors, CSR Activities, Sports Teams