Digital Marketing Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Euromaster active.
Vezi toate job-urile Digital Marketing Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
Founded in 1991 and wholly-owned subsidiary of the Michelin Group, Euromaster provides tyre and vehicle maintenance solutions to business and retail customers throughout Europe.
Euromaster is a leading European network with more than people, 2300 service centers (integrated and franchisees, mixture of retail, comprehensive and truck locations) and 2800 mobile units in 17 countries: Austria, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, UK,
Far from being just a tyre specialist, Euromaster offers a full range of services and "service maintenance repair" skills to all types of vehicles:
- Activities: Premium, Mid-range and Budget Tyres, 24/7 Commercial Vehicle Breakdown, Tyre Management, Mobile Tyre Fitting, Tyre inflation, Fleet Inspections, Wheel Alignment, Servicing, Shock Absorbers, Exhausts, Batteries, Brakes, Nitrogen, Air Conditioning, eshop, ebooking;
- Vehicles: trucks, cars, vans, 2wheels, agricultural machinery, earthmover, industrial vehicles.
Thanks to its network and its people – their expertise, their honesty, their commitment and their understanding of every customer – Euromaster ensures the ongoing mobility of its customers is effective and hassle-free.
• Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
• Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Youtube channel etc.)
• Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
• Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
• Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
• Collaborate with digital suppliers to improve user experience
• Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
• Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
• Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
• Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role
• Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
• Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
• Skills and experience in creative content writing
• Analytical mindset and critical thinking
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• BSc/BA in marketing or relevant field
• Passion for marketing and technology
• Well-versed in the concepts surrounding digital marketing
• Tech-savvy and intuitive with great ideas