L3 – Java Application Support Engineer
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vauban GFI active.
Vezi toate job-urile L3 – Java Application Support Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
Vauban joined the GFI Group at the beginning of January 2019. With more than 450 consultants in Romania, Vauban is a leading provider of IT services and innovative applications. Created in 2007, the company has experienced strong growth and has established itself as a reference partner for key accounts in the Banking, Telecom, Industry and Energy sectors.Cerinte
• Good JAVA and Oracle experience: Good to know JDK1.8, Oracle 11C
• Angular JS – nice to have
• SQL/PLSQL development skills
• Previous working experience with Oracle
• Previous working experience with the following application servers : Tomcat
• Basic knowledge of security principles
• Previous production support experience, with can do mind-set and attitude and hands-on mentality.
• Ability to analyze business requirements, defects and propose hot fixes.
• Ability to work on tight schedule.
• Ability to work effectively with senior IT and Business stakeholders.
• Exposure to operating across multiple global locations with accommodate various cultures and practices.
• Proficient communication and English language skills (written/verbal)
• Excellent team worker
• Provides Level 3 support for technical infrastructure components (e.g. databases, middleware and user interfaces).
• Performs problem and root cause analysis for application production incidents and delivers the necessary resolution pack (i.e. hotfixes, patches).
• Provide L3 Support and remediation on any issues pertaining to the above applications by providing detailed code analysis of applications’ production platform. Remediate incidents/outages pertaining to the platform.
• Estimate time required to implement remediation actions.
• Support and contribute to all relevant documentation following DB internal Standards, Procedures and Guidelines.
• Ensures appropriate vendor interaction in a multi-vendor environment.
• Conducts incident and problem management activities
• Conducts regularly-scheduled Problem Management meetings with IT Product Managers (ITPMs), infrastructure groups, problem managers and incident managers to track progress and highlight issues.
• Perform detailed technology analyses to highlight weaknesses and make recommendations for improvement.
• Performs on-call activities