Financial Accounting Lead
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile LeasePlan Service Center Bucharest active.
Vezi toate job-urile Financial Accounting Lead active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
LeasePlan is one of the world’s leading Car-as-a-Service companies, with 1.8 million vehicles under management in over 30 countries.
With over 50 years’ experience, our mission is to provide What’s next in mobility via an ‘any car, anytime, anywhere’ service – so our customers can focus on What's next for them. Across 32 countries, LeasePlan purchases, funds and manages vehicles for its customers, providing a complete end-to-end service.
LeasePlan Shared Service Center was founded in December 2017 in Bucharest, aiming to establish consistent harmonized processes, delivering customer excellence through a continuous improvement and ONE Team mindset.
- Minimum 3 years in people management;
- Minimum 7 years in accounting area including 4+ years in general accounting;
- SAP experienced user;
- ACCA knowledge and certifications;
- IFRS knowledge and work experience;
- Proficient English (written & spoken)
- People skills;
- Good communication skills;
- Independent and pro-active;
- Continuous improvement mind-set;
- End 2 end financial accounting process for HQ;
- Report financial statements in BPC;
- First point of contact for external & internal audit;
- Support in preparing the P&L overview;
- Cost control and support in budgeting process;
- Coordinate the month end close;
- Manage the accounting team;
- Point of contact for the LeasePlan entities regarding the inter-company recharges and other queries;