Employee Engagement Specialist
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
How would you like to work for a fast-growing company, in a position that leaves room for continuous and exponential growth? Then you’re the perfect fit for CGS, as we continuously grow and promote from with-in, the opportunity for advancement is only limited to your desire!
We are searching for a passionate, innovative and team-oriented Employee Engagement Specialist who will be responsible for the facilitation of our company-wide team engagement program.
This individual will work with HR and business leaders to ensure the program is delivering outcomes for teams and managers in the company.
Our ideal candidate is a skilled communicator and facilitator, excited to analyze employee and team engagement data and brings vision and creativity to the evolution of the program.
• Bachelor's Degree required;
• Strong organizational and analytical skills;
• Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Experience in change management to improve employee engagement, company culture, and effectiveness is strongly preferred;
• Outstanding collaboration skills. Ability to partner with leaders, team members, and peers to drive results.
• Establish a “door is always open” persona where employee’s feel comfortable bringing job related concerns forward. Address concerns as able but ensure difficult or problematic concerns are communicated up to appropriate management personnel for a collaborative resolution;
• Collaborate with departmental leadership to address issues that is affecting retention in the identified area(s);
• Work with other departments as a talent engagement representative to review, modify or create new processes to improve the employee experience; identify ways talent data can support on-going employee engagement initiatives;
• Develop marketing strategies for projects, including company websites and social media
• Analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
• Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines