Medior Java Developer (Cash Management)
UniCredit Services is the global service Company of UniCredit that provides solutions in the Information & Communication Technology (ICT), Back Office & Middle Office, Real Estate, Security and Global Sourcing areas. The Company has about 11.000 colleagues and oversees activities in: Austria, Germany, Italy, Poland, United Kingdom, Czech Republic, Romania, Slovakia, Hungary, plus 2 branches: one located in New York and one in Singapore.Requirements
Qualification and competencies
• Degree in Information Technology or equivalent
• 3-4 years of experience in Java and JEE SW development
• Knowledge of relevants Java Open Source Frameworks (Hibernate, Spring)
• Knowledge SQL, stored procedures. DB Administration Skills are considered a plus.
• Good command of English both spoken and written
UniWeb is the electronic banking services system available directly on the Internet, offered by UniCredit to its Corporate customers, that enables customers of a bank or other financial institution to conduct a range of financial transactions through the financial institution's website.
Uniweb is JEE 6 application using multiple Db2 and Oracle databases. Uniweb Server Side Platform is based on: Apache HTTP Web Servers, WAS 6.1 and JDK 1.5 with clear plan to migrate to WAS 8.5, JPA with Hibernate, ICEFaces, some other third party libraries are used e.g. Itext for PDF and Apache libraries for Excel generation.
Key tasks and responsibilities
• Provides full implementation of standard application solutions to the given standards
• Testing and maintenance of software
• Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation
• Works both on maintenance and change environments
• Shares own expertise with others; support and coordination of junior colleagues
Note: Please be informed that for including you in the recruiting process we will need your specific consent according to General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data.