HR Operations PO Analyst (contractor role)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Oracle active
View all jobs HR Operations PO Analyst (contractor role) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Hardware active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Oracle, a global provider of enterprise cloud computing, empowers businesses of all sizes on their digital transformation journey. With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in Software as a Service, Platform as a Service, Infrastructure as a Service, and Data as a Service.
Our mission is to transform our world for the better through innovative technologies.
• Proficiency in English and advanced French
• Good knowledge of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Able to maintain absolute discretion regarding confidential and or sensitive information
• Must be flexible and able to adapt to change in a fast paced work environment
• Possess good organizational skills
• Team player
• Attention to details and strong analytical skills
• Ability to be proactive and maintain a common sense approach, willing to go the extra mile when delivering results
• Good problem solver
Act as an HR Operations partner for Country HR, Compensation and Benefits and other stakeholders. As part of your job responsibilities, you will be required to perform the following:
• Act as the first level support for HR operations on Purchase Order activities
• Support the supplier creation in Procurement database
• Monitor the invoice payments
• Act as liaison between suppliers, HR and other internal teams
• Adapt, modify and update administrative procedures
• Engage with all stakeholders to standardize procedures cross countries.
• Run reports, prepare analysis and stats for internal use as requested by Country HR