Back-office Representative with Spanish - Galati
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Excellent knowledge of Spanish (advanced skills)
• Good knowledge of the English language, both verbal and written (medium skills)
• Good decision-making and communication skills
• Good people and interpersonal skills to build effective relationships with all levels of professionals
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to learn quickly
• Excellent client service attitude
• Good at software and computer environment
• Ability to plan well and prioritize work
• Maintain calmness under tight pressure
We are seeking a candidate motivated by customer service and committed to support our communities of consumers (our “panels”). Our Member Services team is handling enquiries and questions from our panel members around the world. As an Associate within Member Services, your main responsibilities will be to respond to panel members in a timely manner and with a high level of accuracy and quality, in line with the team performance indicators. You will be supported by best-in-class customer care software and a global team. This position is a temporary full time role.
Your schedule will be from Monday to Friday, from 9 AM to 6 PM.
• Receive, investigate as needed and resolve complaints and questions from our panel members; reply to panel members in native language using standard or custom answers
• Perform in line with the team performance indicators, such as number of tickets processed, turnaround time, panelist satisfaction
• Report proactively to the project team any project (survey) related issues and work with the project team until full resolution of the situation
• Review constantly our processes, materials and documentation and suggest improvements for great efficiency
• Translate and proofread texts from English to your language which will be used in communications towards the panel members, e.g. on the website, e-mail messages
• Work with the Quality team to detect panelist fraudulent behavior and ensure a high quality level of our research data
• Track your time and keep your timesheet up to date
• Private medical insurance;
• Undetermined contract;
• Free account to Bookster (online library);
• Meal Tickets;
• A 7card Subscription;
• The opportunity to take your career to the next level and apply for a middle/ upper management position in CGS;
• Your own star in CGS Walk of Fame for bringing innovation and a fresh perspective in our company