Senior PHP Developer
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.
A result of the many certifications held by our specialists, our acknowledgment in 2010 as IBM Premier Business Partner is one of the accomplishments that guarantee our status as trusted Software Solutions provider. We have become a leading offshore outsourcing provider by consolidating on our employees’ extensive work experience, knowledge of state-of-the-art technologies, and excellent language skills.
Our focus on employee training and continuous development lead to a record-setting attrition-rate, of only 6% in 2013.
InCrys is now undergoing an active recruitment process, and we’re especially in need of software development specialists, infrastructure specialists and testers. We have approximately 300 professionals involved in complex software outsourcing projects, and we aim to significantly expand our team by at least 20% by the end of this year.
For further information please visit www.incrys.com
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (experience in at least one of the following Laravel, Zend, Symfony).
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and REST-ful API.
- Basic understanding of HTML 5, and CSS 3.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL or MS SQL Server).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Bachelor's Degree
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our R&D team. As part of the team, you'll help deliver some of the most innovative projects on their road map and continuously improve the scalability and usability of our medical platform.
- Contribute to the conception, development and delivery of R&D projects.
- Write robust, elegant and efficient code in PHP.
- Be the Senior PHP Developer on large scale projects where required (with support from R&D Development Lead).
- Collaborate with R&D team members (and other departments where applicable) to pro-actively enrich the platform.
- Produce documentation (including technical specifications, setup guidance and user instructions where required).
- Adhere to established development processes, procedures and standards.
- Complete assigned tasks on time and on spec.
- Contribute to technical discussions, decisions and R&D strategies.
- Carry out regular, relevant research and share findings/insights across the team.
- Openness to learn other languages and frameworks if required.