Senior PHP Developer
InCrys is a provider of complete Technology and Consulting Services, founded in 2000. Headquartered in Bucharest, Romania, with offices in London and Rotterdam, we deliver Testing, Application Development Outsourcing, Remote Server Administration, Business Analytics and Optimization (BAO) and Software Packaging services to clients in Western Europe, USA and Canada.Cerinte
- Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (experience in at least one of the following Laravel, Zend, Symfony).
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming.
- Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP.
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions.
- Understanding of MVC design patterns and REST-ful API.
- Basic understanding of HTML 5, and CSS 3.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- User authentication and authorisation between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
- Creating database schema that represent and support business processes.
- Familiarity with SQL databases and their declarative query languages (MySQL or MS SQL Server).
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Bachelor's Degree
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our R&D team. As part of the team, you'll help deliver some of the most innovative projects on their road map and continuously improve the scalability and usability of our medical platform.
- Contribute to the conception, development and delivery of R&D projects.
- Write robust, elegant and efficient code in PHP.
- Be the Senior PHP Developer on large scale projects where required (with support from R&D Development Lead).
- Collaborate with R&D team members (and other departments where applicable) to pro-actively enrich the platform.
- Produce documentation (including technical specifications, setup guidance and user instructions where required).
- Adhere to established development processes, procedures and standards.
- Complete assigned tasks on time and on spec.
- Contribute to technical discussions, decisions and R&D strategies.
- Carry out regular, relevant research and share findings/insights across the team.
- Openness to learn other languages and frameworks if required.