Service Delivery Manager (SDM)
- Be responsible for the successful O&M of the Managed Service project;
- Be responsible for End to End service operation;
- Be responsible for the result and quality of service;
- Be responsible for interface with inside/outside audit;
- Be responsible for crisis management (ex: Major Incident);
- Monitoring and tracking of the IT portfolio services delivered;
- Generate operation weekly/monthly report;
- Managing customer communication and customer satisfaction;
- Managing service continual improvement and create revenue through improvement;
- Managing end to end service operation process and be responsible for the result;
- Managing operation security and compliance;
- Managing partner/vendor relationship;
- Service Delivery Manager (Network Operations Center) .
- 10+ years of experience in IT service management
- ITIL EXPERT certified;
- Good knowledge and skills in public/private cloud operation, familiar with mainstream cloud products (Vshpere/FusionSphere etc);
- Basic knowledge in NB-IoT products and solutions;
- Good communications skills;
- Leadership skills;
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Able to communicate in English effectively both verbally and orally;
- Multi-language speaker (French/English) is preferred.
- Motivational salary package;
- Gym discounts;
- Private Medical Insurance discounts;
- Paid 4 hours leave per month;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Opportunity to work on shifts;
- Weekly fruit day;
- Opportunity to get certifications (HCNA, HCNP, HCIE) on Huawei products;
- Life time learning environment and tools;
- Hands-on experience and lab testing;
- Great amount of Product Documentation.
Candidate Privacy Notice
Please take into consideration that Huawei Enterprise Romania GSC will process your CV data (name, contact details, education, work history, qualifications and skills).
This Personal Data is processed in order to assess the competency and suitability of candidates applying for employment with Huawei; to make decisions on whether or not to offer employment to any particular candidate; to decide the terms and conditions of any such offer; to record all decision making for internal management and reporting purposes.